We thought you’d like to know just how easy ViewArea Glassboards are to install. Here’s how you do it!
• Handheld power drill
• 7/32” drill bit
• Phillips head driving bit or screwdriver
• Paper towels or microfiber cloth and window cleaner
• Installation template (this is included with every
glassboard to make installation super simple!)
1. Tape provided installation template to the wall in your desired location (use level to level it).
2. Using a 7/32” drill bit, drill through the drill marks that are designated for your desired orientation (Horizontal OR Vertical).
3. Remove template from wall.
4. Hammer drywall anchors into holes. Anchors should be flush with wall.
5. Screw standoffs into the bottom holes. PRO TIP: Do not overtighten the screws when inserting, this can strip the anchor and weaken the clips.
6. Remove glass and metal together from packaging and place both onto the installed standoffs. Center the glass and metal on the standoffs.
7. While holding the glass flush against the wall, screw the remaining stand-offs into the upper holes (do not overtighten).
PRO TIP: This is best done by two people—one to hold the glass, and the other to screw in the upper standoffs.
8. Screw brushed stainless steel end caps onto each stand-off to finish securing the glass (don’t overtighten).
9. Wipe off glass with window cleaner and a paper towel or damp microfiber cloth, then stand back and admire!
Our goal is to make this easy! We include everything you need for a standard
installation on a sheetrock wall.
• Glass: Backprinted 1/4” thick, low-iron, ultra-clear, tempered glass, w/ 1/4“ radiused corners. (That’s a mouthful, but it’s the best, clearest glass that allows for superb color of your graphics. It’s also super safe since it’s tempered.)
• Magnetic Backing: Turns your glassboard into a brainstorming, project-planning, organizational machine! This only comes
with the glassboards, but is optional with Art and Signs. Our super-strong magnetic marker holders and our pawn magnets
are the perfect complement to our glassboards.
• Standoffs: Brushed Stainless Steel, flush-mount Standoffs—4 for all sizes up to 3’x4’, larger sizes come with 6.
• Mounting Hardware: Everything you need for a standard installation to a sheetrock wall.
• Installation Template: Tape the template to the wall exactly where you want the glassboard and installation is a snap.
• Ship-safe packaging: We went above and beyond in developing this packaging that ensures your glassboard arrives safely.