Each glassboard comes with an easy-to-use mounting template.
Edges of metal backing are VERY SHARP! Handle with care.
• Glassboard can be installed in either a vertical or a horizontal orientation. ONLY drill the holes
marked for your desired orientation (drill only 4 holes).
• Do NOT drill holes in glass. Glass is tempered for safety. If you try to drill holes in tempered glass, it will shatter.
• NOTE: There is a clear protective film applied to the white face of the metal. If the metal is NOT already mounted to
the back of the glass remove the protective film prior to hanging glassboard.
• Handheld power drill
• 1/4” drill bit
• Phillips head driving bit or screwdriver
• Paper towels or microfiber cloth and window cleaner (for clean-up)
1. Check wall for metal studs or sheeting before installation (metal will make installation more difficult if present
and will require a drill bit suitable for metal).
2. Tape this template to the wall in your desired location (a level is useful to assure proper installation).
3. Using a 1/4” drill bit drill through the four drill marks that are designated for your desired orientation.
4. Remove template from wall.
5. Hammer drywall anchors into 4 holes. Anchors should be flush with wall.
6. Screw 2 standoffs into the bottom 2 holes.
PRO TIP: Do not overtighten the screws when inserting, this can strip the anchor and weaken the clips.
7. Remove glass and metal together from packaging and place both onto the installed stand offs. Center the glass
and metal on the standoffs.
8. While holding the glass flush against the wall (don’t let it go once you’ve placed it there, you really don’t want it
to fall) screw the remaining 2 stand-offs into the upper two holes (do not overtighten).
PRO TIP: This is best done by two people, one to hold the glass, and the other to screw in the upper two stando-offs.
9. Screw 4 end caps onto each stand-off to finish securing the glass (do not overtighten).
10. Wipe off glass with window cleaner and a paper towel or damp microfiber cloth, then stand back and admire!